Just switched shifts with mom at the hospital and have a rare few hours in the morning to take a break and regroup before I head back to be with dad tonight. Decided to try a little cafe I keep driving past on the way to the hospital. Got a table outside in the sunshine, having a little coffee, fruit a spinach and egg breakfast bowl. Mostly just trying to breathe in some fresh air and decompress. There are 2 women about my age at the table next to me who have spent the last 30 minutes talking about nothing else than what's happening with all The Housewives of blah blah blah shows. 🤦🏼‍♀️😞 Seriously, it's like nails on a chalkboard sometimes, just existing in parallel with the matrix world.

Sometimes it feels like I am the only one awake in the real world, being out and about is like some bizarre field trip into the sleeping realm, like I am there but almost just as an observer or witness to the sleepwalking masses. Like I am in this world but not a part of this world anymore.

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

It's why I don't like being in public places anymore.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Yep, it's hard for me too. Would rather just be in nature or out working in the garden. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Lol😂😂😂love this authenticity you share💕🤗

😂bizarre field trip😂lol I can relate...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Ange Love to her Publication

😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus told us the world would hate us and that He has chosen us to come out of the world.
When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you. The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you. John 15:18-19.
I believe this is why we feel like we don't belong here. The more evil the world becomes, the less we feel we belong. Yet we have a mission to complete. Without the restraining force of the Holy Spirit in us, all hell would break loose. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

That is a wonderful perspective, thank you so much for sharing fren. 😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Yep….. totally agree….. 😕 prayers for your dad..❤️🙏

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Thanks Rocco :)

(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

You are not alone, we all experiencing the same in different ways. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Sending prayers with love and protection to you and your parents. 💗

I feel the same way sometimes. Then I remember we are the beacon of love and light spread around the world to be ready to help others. I believe AU was made to help us stay connected and sane. 🙏

In response Julie Anaya to her Publication

Yes, I think you are right. 😊🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

U are an absolute warrior and a Blessing! 👀💥💯
Awe inspiring. I'm so glad to see ur posts! I'm reminded how much more I can do. I hope that makes sense the way I intend it. U stay up sweet lady! Ur like my friend Jeff...God has gifted u and those like u and him to be The Blessing in people's lives! U are all Love! 👊🤝🤍🏁🤍
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

You are so sweet, appreciate the kind words frens! 💗🙏🏼😊

(1) Show this thread

I feel the same way, it’s exhausting.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

It really is. Hang in there fren. 🙏🏼😊

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Prayers, love and hugs, Jennja 💛

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank you! I miss Arizona and being home, have been away for almost 8 weeks now living out of a backpack. Has been exhausting and missed the beautiful AZ Spring weather. Hope I'm able to get back before the summer furnace gets cranked up.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

🎵🎶🎤🥁🎸🌴🌎👀💥💯👊🤝🤍🏁🤍!!!

(2) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

we are here for you. we are in this world, but not of this world

Is the same experience for all of us. I compared it to Neo walking around the matrix, cautiously observing all the people walking around him. It is very strange, and exhausting at times. But, got each other to vent, so that's a good thing.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Yes, so much like those Matrix scenes. Thank God for AU frens! 😊 Blessings to you.

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Yes... it all gets much louder when there is personal suffering within it all... sending some love and prayers.

Thank you. 💗🙏🏼 That's true too, everything seems amplified right now.

(1) Show this thread

I know how you feel! Seeing those clueless people make you wonder how they DO NOT FEEL this SHIFT that js happening!! Wake the foooook Up! 🤦‍♀️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Riiiight! The changes are huge and the energy now is off the charts. How can they not feel it and snap out of it? 🤷🏼‍♀️ They are under a very powerful spell for sure.

I used to get angry and frustrated that I couldn't wake them up, no mater how hard I tried. I tried for so many years. 😞 Now, I have more compassion for them and can't wait to help them see once they do wake up. It's still being around the sleepers though, makes me sad, makes my heart hurt.

(1) Show this thread

I know exactly what you mean. It's horrible living a shared existence with mind-numbed zombies. 💞

Exactly. 😉💗

(1) Show this thread