Crimes against children unite all humanity
[cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

#ThankYouAnonsItsAllAboutTheChildren 💔🙏🏻

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kat, What parent would allow such a thing? 💔

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Here is how this started to be mainstreamed and turned into an industry in the U.S., although it has been going on for a long time:

https://www.ted.com/talks/norman_spack_how_i_help_transgender_teens_become_who_they_want_to_be

Boston Children Hospital….It’s starting to make sense. Don’t see a date for the TED talk, but I remember this story from 2013. I believe Glenn Beck did a story on it. Things have escalated fast. Falls within the 16 year plan to destroy America.

https://www.naturalnews.com/042999_Boston_Childrens_Hospital_child_kidnapping_Justina_Pelletier.html

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Toward the end of the talk he says he went to the Netherlands to learn the Dutch Protocol and brought it back in 2007.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Others have studied the increase in gender identify clinics across the U.S. since 2007. There are many reasons this goes on; the aspect I was trying to show here is the business aspect--it is big money. If you put someone on hormones for the rest of their life, you have several thousands of dollars coming in every month for years on just one person. Add in the potential surgeries, body services, cosmetics, counseling, etc.

(1) Show this thread