Crimes against children unite all humanity
[cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

#ThankYouAnonsItsAllAboutTheChildren 💔🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Here is how this started to be mainstreamed and turned into an industry in the U.S., although it has been going on for a long time:

https://www.ted.com/talks/norman_spack_how_i_help_transgender_teens_become_who_they_want_to_be

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Boston Children Hospital….It’s starting to make sense. Don’t see a date for the TED talk, but I remember this story from 2013. I believe Glenn Beck did a story on it. Things have escalated fast. Falls within the 16 year plan to destroy America.

https://www.naturalnews.com/042999_Boston_Childrens_Hospital_child_kidnapping_Justina_Pelletier.html

(1) Show this thread
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

What kind of parent?
1. a demon
2. MK Ultra'd
3. a clone swapped in for the human parent
4. mind controlled insanity

We are still in the devil's hell
& so long as the devil can cause chaos
& wreak agony on Humanity
the devil's going to do it.

Thank GOD for The Plan To Save The World 🕊

#TyQTeam
#TyQPlus
#GodWins

👇 What kind of parent? An INSANE one 🤬

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I can’t fathom it. These aren’t monsters (MS-13), or members of a drug cartel crossing the border. These are someone I might pass on the street. Makes it hard to remember to have faith in humanity. And I’ve been here since the first Q drop, knew this exposure was coming.

My heartfelt thanks to our military and#QTeam working to put an end to this madness.

(1) Show this thread