Crimes against children unite all humanity
[cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

#ThankYouAnonsItsAllAboutTheChildren πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

****PLEASE SHARE SO THAT ALL WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE CAN!!
πŸ™Angel number 426 - Your divine guides have seen your need for spiritual support. Through angel number 426, your angels want you to know that you are not alone.
And, with that, let's show the one who has stood for us & with us that he is not alone either! He has given EVERYTHING to save our country. Surely, we can take a moment and show our appreciation for all he & his family have been through?
Mail your postcard today & share with everyone you know!!
For all the haters - There will come a day when you will hang your head in shame for those you've idolized & those you've scorned.

Wonder if this includes circumcision?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Kat, What parent would allow such a thing? πŸ’”

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

What kind of parent?
1. a demon
2. MK Ultra'd
3. a clone swapped in for the human parent
4. mind controlled insanity

We are still in the devil's hell
& so long as the devil can cause chaos
& wreak agony on Humanity
the devil's going to do it.

Thank GOD for The Plan To Save The World πŸ•Š

#TyQTeam
#TyQPlus
#GodWins

πŸ‘‡ What kind of parent? An INSANE one 🀬

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Here is how this started to be mainstreamed and turned into an industry in the U.S., although it has been going on for a long time:

https://www.ted.com/talks/norman_spack_how_i_help_transgender_teens_become_who_they_want_to_be

(2) Show this thread

Follower of Christ, Proud American, Trump Supporter from Day One. Belief this is GOD's Plan going forth. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

On election night 2020, I told the biggest obnoxious liberal in my county that one day we would be on the same side. I told her a little about the children. The next evening I got a diatribe from her friend, who had been one of my best friends growing up. Both are ill informed liberals. A dangerous combination. Q has said 4-6% will never believe what is and has gone on. Their problem not mine. We plant the seed and move on. I am very thankful for all of the Anons. An amazing time to be alive.

In response Liberty21 to her Publication

Well said, Liberty21.
I question Q's %.
Sometimes it feels more like 25% are lost
but they game this out 24/7 on the Quantum
so ultimately, maybe 4-6%
is what it will end up being.

Point is, once you know about the children,
NOTHING IS EVER THE SAME.
This entire demon matrix has been run
on child & human trafficking.

Gene Decode said Humanity