Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

There's an awful lot of good reasons to believe that he is not who he says he is. Also, he's an actor.

There was other photo's online about him the tacoos on his body represent symbolim like the old sayn goes " There Symblim will be there down fall "

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Yes, Juan has a somewhat detailed analysis of this man on a video interview yesterday. Link in a post below mine.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Juan O Savin is throwing the Guy with the Horns at the Capital on the 6th of January 2021, under the bus for being an agent provocator. (Antifa) with symbols of three pyrmids, on the FBI data base.

JUAN O SAVIN LIVE W/ PRYME MINISTER & JENNIFER EASON - THE RETURN OF TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PksCK9NA6dM

QANON SHAMAN ID: P. 2 'DONT TALK ABOUT KIDS BEING RESCUED OR SATANISTS DRINKING ADRENOCHROME'
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pJEi03cRoAU8/

EVIDENCE MAY SHOW TRUE IDENTITY OF HORNED QANON SHAMAN IS BEING MIS-REPORTED (PART 1)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/m4KDau6VhmGm/

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

the makeup reminds me of William Wallace
'FREEDOM' he was very polite to the capital officer

Looks like Eric Prince son. Wink🤣

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

I’m sure he has done a video on Bitchute talking about some fantastic patents the US Navy has... as well as explaining who he is 😎

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

He is ANTIFA. has pedo signs all over his chest in tattoos.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Details like this shouldn't be given traction to derail anyone, one way or another. Who has rock solid info with factual back up? Are we all observing and using critical thinking? I saw the video of horned dude talking about Navy patents that was so interesting. But then juan o savin, who should have knowledge of the mission to confiscate laptops at the capitol event, mentioned horned dude specifically as being pedo/antifa without any mention of him participating in mission to retrieve laptops. To finish the test sometimes leave an unanswered question, move on, and come back to it later.

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2💕 awake for a long time 🔔 WWG1WGA 🧡 darktolight ❤ godwins 🧡 Freedom is the price 🙏🏻❤

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

This is not a pedo symbol, but a valknut or wotan's knot. This is an old Germanic / Nordic / Viking symbol

(3) Show this thread

I had heard that he had a video cam hidden in one of the horns. Is that true?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Marine special forces...

The tatoo looks more like a broken male pedo symbol.

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

it's not though.

(1) Show this thread

l read somewhere when l posted his vid on face Crook that he was married to pelosi daughter, was that disinfo, been on the fence since then, for sure he will win best costume award, plz God we wil all know soon😁

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Juan O'Savin has a different tought about this guy - on his show today referenced him having Pedophilia symbols and part of the opposition...

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

That's what I heard the next day. It was making the rounds on Twitter before we all got silenced. I heard Marine Special forces. there was a green room for filming the upstairs shot, etc. Just like Castle Rock. He was a major distraction while others rounded up a trove of laptops...Not just Nancy's...

(1) Show this thread

Captain America.

Looks like we know what the most popular costume will be this year for the demonic holiday of Halloween

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

NOT SO FAST 1ST PLACE GOES TO

(1) Show this thread

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

Otherwise known as Captain America? 😉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE_ILj0aKig

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Jet Q77 to her Publication

Shillfart's friend.

(1) Show this thread

Surprised this one slipped thru the YT cracks, they tryin' to erase him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLGDKRMmyGU&feature=youtu.be

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I knowwwww.. Take a look - It's a small world when you know where to look.... BOOM !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwLNl6NLYos

Hmm.... Have fun with this one

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I would definitely buy this for myself!

A GITMO set would also be valuable!

(1) Show this thread

We know what to do on Halloween 2021🤣

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

I saw his YT channel he was talking about how to take down the cabal. I subbed and about a week or so later he wiped his channel. he only had about 630 subs.

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

He has all his videos on Bitchute. Look for Yellowstone Wolf channel.

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

not to mention Juan O'Savin in today's interview stated flat out his tattoo contained pedophilia symbolism and that he was opposition to what happened at the Capital Building. AND...the guy is in jail so there's that too. I don't think he's a good guy. Discernment necessary here....

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

He is a good guy

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

DC Braveheart!

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

I heard from the jump he was undercover and his horns had cameras in them. He filmed the Antifa and BLM takeover. Brilliant.

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

WHY DID HE HAVE SATAIC TATOOS? THAT IS NOT A PATRIOT!

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication

Nordic not satanic

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication

If you are working undercover you need to wear the right disguise. It must get tricky when you have to excuse yourself from the pedophilia and child sacrifices though..

(2) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

https://rumble.com/vbeta1-heres-the-pan.html
We thought this was great...found two of the patents held by the USN, for the craft and the room temperature superconductor. Sorry to hear he's in jail.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Why's he in jail? That's not good!

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Oh, my gosh! He's the Shaman (guy w horned headdress) from 1/6!! That's why you posted that link to his Rumble site, I didn't realize the connection until I watched his video explaining who he is. He has an obsessive desire for peace, kindness & freedom, doesn't he? Hate they arrested him, he didn't deserve it.

(5) Show this thread

😂ah the vegan that lives with mommy... sounds like a patriot for trump 🤣

His Face book page was Antifa and he was at many BLM protests. I really wonder why, all of a sudden he is a paitriot feom Jan.6th.

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

If you are claiming that, please post his FB. Because he's been going to rallies for a very long time, and also spent his own time on weekends chasing off pedos from known trafficking locations in AZ. He didn't always wear the 'garb'. He's kinda out there, but he was never anqueefa. https://www.facebook.com/jakeangeliteachings

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏🏻🤞Been saying this from day one.