Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

https://rumble.com/vbeta1-heres-the-pan.html
We thought this was great...found two of the patents held by the USN, for the craft and the room temperature superconductor. Sorry to hear he's in jail.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aguaraguazu777 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Oh, my gosh! He's the Shaman (guy w horned headdress) from 1/6!! That's why you posted that link to his Rumble site, I didn't realize the connection until I watched his video explaining who he is. He has an obsessive desire for peace, kindness & freedom, doesn't he? Hate they arrested him, he didn't deserve it.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Why's he in jail? That's not good!

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

IKR. I don't understand. Good guys get locked up and criminals prosper. Soon to change I hope and pray.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

he did a really good job. spoke for quite awhile, he was very engaging though. Thanks for finding that Video.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

yes! thats the one! bravo! jail? for what

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

That guy's really fun! With Q, without, I love what he's saying!