Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Collectively Beautiful together, Martin.

Thank you for sharing such beauty! Lets all keep raising our vibrations!!!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Love, love, love these Martin! Stunning! Thank you.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

These are exquisite Martin! Again, thanks so much for sharing. My bedtime visual feast.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

My two for the day.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Extraordinary Beauty!
God sure knew what He was
doing when He created flowers!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin
I am glad to see you are well.
I love flowers
Thank you for the smile and beauty

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Absolutely Divine!!! TY for sharing!!!💛

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Thank you!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I was too depressed to be in my garden last Summer. This year I wouldn't miss it for the world. Gorgeous, Marin.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Beautiful as always Martin. I have been enjoying taking nature shots too. What kind of camera do you use?

If someone smells a flower and says he does not understand, the reply to him is: there is nothing to understand, it is only a scent. If he persists, saying: that I know, but what does it all mean? Then one has either to change the subject, or make it more abstruse by saying that the scent is the shape which the universal joy takes in the flower. - Rabindranath Tagore ❤️🌷

Thank you Martin, beautiful!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Beautiful Martin!

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Yes, thank you! Looks lovely. 🎀

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Now you’re talking my language!
😍
Gorgeous Martin!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Now that was fun :). Thanks for sharing Martin. Sending love Patriot.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Wow! OH yes I do! Thank you! That was wonderful and Beautiful!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

wonderful

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

😍 beautiful