Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sounds like a challenge

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

No one should be drinking any carbonated, sugar filled soda, or " diet" soda. It makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Drink alkaline water and your body will thank you. Stay away from bottled water too. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

What alkaline Bottled Water is ok?

I use a water pitcher that filters out impurities including fluoride and makes our water 9.0 ph. You can just add lemon to water or a pinch of baking soda to an 8-10 ounce glass. Lemon, though acidic turns alkaline in the body. I prefer the pitcher because our water is then cleaner and not fluoridated. This is the one I use. There are others available. 😇

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it