Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I stopped drinking Coke when I read it can remove rust. If it can do that, what can it do to my stomach.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

10 Reasons Why Cola Is Bad For You
Cola causes weight gain. ...
Cola gets turned into fat in the liver. ...
Cola can cause an increase in belly fat. ...
Cola can lead to weak bones. ...
Cola causes tooth decay. ...
Cola causes an increase in Blood Pressure. ...
Cola can put you at a risk of cancer. ...
Cola can increase insulin resistance.
More items...•Mar 28, 2022

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Challenge accepted!#BoycottCocaCola

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I JUST QUIT........... COFFEE THEN WATER WATER WATER

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

A FEW 100 MILLION IN THIS COUNTRY ALONE........BILLIONS WORLDWIDE

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No one should be drinking any carbonated, sugar filled soda, or " diet" soda. It makes the body acidic. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Drink alkaline water and your body will thank you. Stay away from bottled water too. 😇

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I don't drink any of that crap but I am down for taking down a woke company

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

What alkaline Bottled Water is ok?

(2) Show this thread

Main dude did or does have a place off Itchwaynotchway, built not far from where Chief had water land there, very strange, way out here.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I am Creek indian

(2) Show this thread