Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Joey, I have posted about how too many people are suffering, dying, and the white hats are taking too long - you made fun of me and gave me a hard time :(

I think everyone will reache this point, where we realize we've been lied to - I don't think things are 'over' like we're being told, or that the white hats are in charge, or that what top players on AU and other platforms tell us is true. I think most of what we're told is distractions. To what reason I don't know - to prevent us from rising up and fighting back, so we play along and are captured in the end because what we've been told is all lies? Whether they want us to keep quiet while they try to run things - but we never see real progress. The little bits we do see could just happen on their own, without any white hat involvement - but 'they' lay claim to it and boost it up and keep people distracted constantly. They guilt us too.

I don't know. But I think you've reached a point like me that it isn't making sense now...

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Water Mark, click on at the bottom under it