Which is more notable?
- The change in architectural styles over time
- The lack of current public interest in the change

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I recall a prominent member of the RF (imminently due to be crowned) calling for architects to start building beautiful edifices again, instead of the modern-day monstrosities being churned out. He was villified by the media and even those who agreed with him ended up either saying nothing or not being heard.
So both your options apply, sadly, imo Martin.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

One as heart wrenching as the next really.

This was one of yours Martin....looks like an angel tearing down tartarian architecture to me.

IT'S HORRIFYING!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Both unfortunately Martin.

BOTH !!!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

It's a tie.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Hi Martin 😊. It appears in all aspects thru distraction society should not have the ability to produce cognitive thought period. Have a great day Martin and all!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

kPeople have been distracted; they have been complicit in turning themselves into phone zombies.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Sadly the second ...
Beautiful Photo's!!!