Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Got to help a fellow human today I stopped at autozone to get 4 hose clamps in the parking lot was a young kid maybe 18-20 with his girlfriend charging the ac on their car. I could tell by the look on his face he was having a bad day and probably did not have the money for the freon kit. I asked him if that freon kit was expensive and he said yes it is. How much I asked he said 140.00 that is high so I told him I am paying for it this time and gave him a hundred and 2 twenty's I told him I was once young and the struggle is real. He said God bless you 🙏 I told him God is good and he burst into tears which made me cry. I told him pay it forward down the line and that it did not have to be money just help your fellow humans. That's why we are here.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it