Got to help a fellow human today I stopped at autozone to get 4 hose clamps in the parking lot was a young kid maybe 18-20 with his girlfriend charging the ac on their car. I could tell by the look on his face he was having a bad day and probably did not have the money for the freon kit. I asked him if that freon kit was expensive and he said yes it is. How much I asked he said 140.00 that is high so I told him I am paying for it this time and gave him a hundred and 2 twenty's I told him I was once young and the struggle is real. He said God bless you 🙏 I told him God is good and he burst into tears which made me cry. I told him pay it forward down the line and that it did not have to be money just help your fellow humans. That's why we are here.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

❤️❤️

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

❤️ God Bless You! Yes, this made me cry too! ❤️

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

AWESOME LOVE
LOVE

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Best kind of tears there are. With you!
Blessings are real. 😊

AMEN AND GOD BLESS !!!!!! TRY TO BE A BLESSING AND LET OTHERS KNOW THEY CAN DO IT TOO IN SO MANY WAYS THRU GODS EXAMPLE ......... WWG1WGA WW

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

That was great!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

And that's how we do it, we take care of one another. wwg1wga ❤️ 👊

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Thanks for the reminder of humanity

💥🔥😄that is what it is all about..helping one another without the thought of getting it back...this is awesome...God bless you