Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Please share the link. I just spent the last hour looking and found nothing on Truth. If you can find it please share the link. Thanks!

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

The link goes to telegram but it says the invite has expired....but Trump did retruth it ...

(1) Show this thread

Interesting.
I searched for it. Got nothing.

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Can we have a link

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

it's fake. i searched back the last few days of Trump's reshares on truth social - didn't see it - so i typed in@colton63 - and there's just 1 account - and there are no posts and the avatar is completely different than what we see above. check it out for yourself:
https://truthsocial.com/@colton63

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Go on his page. Its there

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

It’s on telegram and I can’t get that . Messes my phone up .

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I have telegram. Do you know who it's under I can copy and share here on AU if I can find it.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Fingers crossed