Fellow Patriots: I could use your prayers. I had cataract surgery on Wednesday, but there were complications. My lens was stuck to the capsule in my eye, and it took some work on the surgeon's part to get them apart without breaking the capsule. He managed to do it, but my eye bled for awhile afterwards. He told me in 40 years he has never had a case like mine. Now the pressure in my eye is high, and he said yesterday we HAVE to get it down. I only see a dense fog and a ton of floaters in my eye. I go back on Monday to check the pressure in it to see if it is coming down. I need your prayers that I regain my vision. I know God has this.

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing prayers your way.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🤗🙏🙏

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Myra with a good healthy recovery for her eyes.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I have macular degeneration in my left eye. I go every 5 wks to receive a shot in my left eye. I too have floaters and my Dr. is keeping a close eye on me for cataracts. May be to soon to say this but I read about Jamaican Black Castor oil being beneficial for a number of things including your eyes. So, I have been putting one drop in each eye for the past wk and a half. I have noticed a difference in my eyes. My eyesight did improve somewhat. So, I continue to do this routine, maybe take a break here and there. I am hopeful , and I did have a slight rosacea problem and the oil healed my skin. Astaxanthin is also beneficial. I pray our heavenly father guide you through this tough time in you life and heal you completely.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am so sorry for you fren...prayers coming your way🙏💜

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

How are you today?

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

Oh my. Hope for the best for your eyesight . I had surgery for detached retina, not comparing to yours, but wouldn't wish it on anyone.

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Prayers for you for quick healing. 🙏 I helped set up an eye surgery center a few years ago. Then I worked there for a few years. Eyes tend to heal quickly, but need careful care. The drops you are using are essential. Also keeping as relaxed as possible is helpful. If you have any positioning requirements follow them precisely. Avoid anything strenuous.
Lord Jesus we pray for your healing touch upon this eye. Relese the pressure, settle the floaters and clear her vision. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Prayers for you, dear. I had cataracts removed 6 years ago. Prayers for gour healing. ❤️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Vibes coming your way, for a very positive outcome.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Prayers for you Myra 🙏 ❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Jesus will you restore the eyesight for our friend Myra as she needs to know and you're healing touch Lord God as you were the ultimate healer. Please God the Physicians and restore her sight father, amen

Sending energy and good thoughts your way.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Praying that he gives perfect vision

Prayers for you Myra. 🙏❤️

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers for a full recovery ❤️‍🩹 Lord hear our prayers 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Many prayers up friend 🙏 ❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏👁🙏
Do some gentle qigong to relax & distress, but be careful not to do anything that would increase pressure in the eyes such as bending over. It is hard but worrying at this point is counterproductive. Destress and embrace God’s plan for your life which is healthy body, mind & eyes. Are you allowed to use warm compresses?

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Not sure about the compresses.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙🙏💙