Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

1000%

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Totally agree 👍

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Amen to that.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Absolutely... but I was thinking... according to the Julian Calendar we are already in 2024... isn't it? 😍 So THIS November would be 2024.... but for those sleeping it will be Nov 2023... let's hope!🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Until 2020 is solved
There is no moving forward is there?

2023 it is! It's overdue..

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Yes! I keep seeing people on TS promoting 2024 and I say NFW. Solve for 2020GE or there is no 2024!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That’s got me surfing on good vibes ✨

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Me, too :)
Hope you have a great weekend R.

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

HAVE wondered about this since VK started emphasizing March 31st (of this year) was New Year Eve and April 1st (of this year) was New Year Day 2023.

QUESTION IS: Does that mean March 31st of next year--(what would normally be March 31st of 2024) will actually be March 31st of 2023?

WITH that asked, do we have another 352 days left in 2023 from today? (In lieu of 261 days until December 31, 2023).

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Then added this one
Manifest it 💫✨

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Mid April 2023 and nothing crickets

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I hope our local elections get a do over as well.

(2) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

November 2023

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Sooner than that.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

FACT

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I have faith in 2023. Once the loop is broken it all breaks. Truly thankful for this journey only through pain you are forced to make changes to be better human being. Read the Bible for answers Trust God and either way it goes everything will be ok. God Bless

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Wait, if you're not currently on twittah...🤔

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Not there under my Kim Runner account bc I've appealed and don't want to jeopardize it. I need to get reinstated by twitter first!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Yeah ok VK just in case you've been busy this mid April 2023