Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™All the best to you Martin.πŸ’žπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

When people cheer their favorite sportsman I now know how that feels. Go on Martin! Give them everything hahah.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Praying πŸ™ for a VICTORY!!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Cheering you on! Thank you for taking a stand and fighting the corruption!

We are with you! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

So happy to see others doing this! I just literally took on half my county officials and even the State in a multimillion-dollar criminal damage claim. One man against "The Man"! Wish me luck too...I'll definitely keep you in mind and manifest a victory for you!
It's past time to turn this crooked world around for the better.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

No matter where you go,
there you are.
Lets make it real,
being the best we can.

We know. We watch. We hear.
We pray. We tear. We cheer.
We bare it all. Reveal it all.
Children of God standing tall.

Walk, rest, skip or run
but on the good path
with God's guidance.

Sing, pray, speak or cry
but in a good way
with God's blessing.

#SaveTheChildren

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™hey Martin...no luck needed...you got this brother

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Godspeed! πŸ™

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Good luck Martin. Sending prayers your way. πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Positive vibes!!!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Prayers for you warrior, give them hell. Let your family know if there’s anything we can do to help. Love youπŸ’•

Praying for you brother. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ˜‡

Good Luck Martin; prayers and good vibes going up for you!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

God has got ya πŸ’―

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

U GOT THISπŸ’ͺ

You got this πŸ‘

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Go get em, Martin!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Good luck and God speed Martin.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers and vibes your way!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Praying for a good outcome for you Martin. If it gets too intense, just look over and know that God is sitting right next to you fighting evil and corruption. πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR A MIRACULOUS INTERVENTION FOR YOU TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT MARTIN TOMORROW IN COURT THAT HE MAY BE AWARDED BY HIS LOVE FAITH AND DILIGENCE TO STAND UP AGAINST EVIL FORCES WE PRAY FOR YOUR MIGHTY LOVE LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY TO BE ON MARTIN THANK YOU LORD PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN WE LOVE YOU MARTIN AND HOPE EVERYTHING GOES IN YOUR FAVOR PRAYING IT HATH BEEN DONE AMEN

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

May God watch over you and you get the outcome your looking for Martin. Much Love sent your way!

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

WOW! great job! I will wish you luck, not because you need it- you have standing, because the system is corrupt.

Today my complaint against Wells Fargo Bank with assistance of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) was served. Confident with the additional documentation submitted Wells Fargo will take notice now.

I can only imagine the amount of time, energy, and expense you have accumulated with your fight.

Can't wait to hear of your experience and the good news of your success tomorrow!!!!

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

May the Lord bless you and keep you Martin.