Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He was like corn pop….”bad dude”

I absolutely loathe what this makes me want to do to the abusers

This was the hardest thing to hear when I first realized how satanist took over church ans schools.
Zero people I showed could finish hearing this boy and his sister discuss their horrible nightmare story.
I've wondered how kids who have faced this can live a life in society. The way they developed the power to disconnect to survive is proof how powerful our minds are.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Kendall Evans to her Publication

I CONCUR HOW DO THE GET THEM TRANSITION BACK INTO SOCIETY HOW DO WE KNOW IF THEY ARE NOT GROOMED FOR THE NEXT GENERATION

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

These poor children.

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

So many are not even able to remember any of it till they are much older. i knew it was there but I couldn't start remembering enough to talk about it till I was late 40's.

So sad!! 😢
If this nonsense doesn't bring people together...not sure what will.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Thank you for all that you do VK . Thank you for establishing this place of safety. Thank you for keeping it safe. Thank you for reminding us of how safe this place is , & protecting it in other platforms, being on TS ,Twitter-myself , I see all you do reminding us . what it’s all about, It’s all about the children. I thank you for consistency . ❤️kyeotp 🙏❤️

I remember the first time I saw this. I think what shook me initially was how acceptable these children believed their behavior was. The acts they participated in were taught to them by evil adults. They share their "activities" as children would share what they did in school or what they did playing with friends. They were excited to share all that they know and do. "Poppa" teaches them and commits these sick sacrifices with them. These children are victims as well as those put into their hands. They were turned into satanic murderers by the people they trusted to teach them right from wrong and good from evil. Heartbreaking.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

TRIGGER WARNING and yet people can't help themselves.... makes me SICK !

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😭Holy f*cking shit. That is horrible. These kids....

😢it's time for all this evil to end

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

e-bay advertisement.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

More than disturbing! :(

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Seeing so much on twitter from 2+ years ago, least it isnt getting censored this time.

Surely it is waking up a wave of new people....

Official site to order:⬇️
https://cutt.ly/PatriotMemberCards

More than 10 million Americans received their cards in the previous couple of days.

Every true patriot will get $5k+ every month, free food, free fuel & many other privileges with GOLD CARD 💳

The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a GOLD CARD because it'll be sold out soon.

You can order it from the site, we don’t know if it’s in stock though.
👇

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

pedo disney is shitting a brick right now

florida supreme court will back this bill

desantis backs this bill

bipartisn support!

senate passed it

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST CHILD RAPIST FRIES IN FLORIDA!

Death penalty for child rapists bill gets bipartisan support in Florida Legislature

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/03/20/death-penalty-child-rape-desantis-florida/

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

I do have faith in God , but why has this been going on for soo long ? These are our children 😢. I pray for them every day . Have mercy on us ..

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Still remember the first time I saw this.

😭🙏
#SaveTheChildren

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

me too

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Only a sick evil monster could do that

That is no Dad. That’s a Demon. These Demons need to be exercised out of here!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I've seen the entire video of these children being interviewed, as many on here have. There are no words for the evil these kids have suffered.

As painful as it is to know the truth, someone needs to know what these children and others have gone through. Maybe not all of us, but some. Otherwise how will we prevent this from happening in the future to our little ones? #SaveTheChildren

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

It is hard for many to fathom and believe that this institutionalised, organised horrific behavior and abuse exists. Children don't make up these stories. It is their reality, their normal. Once you understand this, nothing is the same. We will never give up. 💔

They speak as if it's a normal thing to do. I wonder if those who were brought up in this lifestyle know it's wrong. They have to, right ? Otherwise they would not hide in the shadows.

In response James Dean to his Publication
Hampstead Cover Up Child A Witness Statement Truth With Trishaly1 - YouTube

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️