So moving & beautiful to see RFK, Jr.’s
“Kennedy For President” logo
in the same colors & design as his dad’s ❤️🇺🇸

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

no.
i think this is a way for kennedy to get out all the big pharma stuff, vaccines, etc.
i also think their personalities would not mesh.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

So fun to see a strategy come together!

❤️

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

🥳🎂🎉❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

All I want is John jr. as vp other than that I won't like the ticket.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

How about JFK, Jr. as POTUS
& RFK, Jr. as VP? 🇺🇸❤️🕊

#trusttheplan

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

UniParty! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🇺🇸

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

That would be awesome but Kennedy is no fan of Trump so I highly doubt that would happen.

In response All Right to his Publication

Same bloodline Patriot 🚀

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Jr in Simple Gematria equals 28 > 1
RFK Jr (1)
JFK Jr (1)
1+1=2
B(2)

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I seriously would like to find a way to talk to him

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Yes but John Jr not Robert

#trusttheplan 😉🇺🇸😹🍿

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

First, I admire and respect Robert Kennedy Jr! Yes, I think Robert would do a wonderful job in any administration. But I think he is in the Plan. Wouldn't it be better for him to travel around the US giving speeches to all those Democrats about Fauci, Covid vaccine, childhood immunizations, NIH, CDC, FDA, etc? Letting these people hear the truth! This would be genius!

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Brilliant Miss Smarty Pants!!

I love it 😹❤️🇺🇸

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

He is definitely part of the plan. Him running is optics. The Democrats and the awake love him. United not divided.

(2) Show this thread

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

No way, some of us haven't forgotten his past and affiliates. Lies from both sides. 🤦 Dig people!

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

Agreed. There are a couple of telegram channels that show the history of Bobby Jr. I don't like it, although I like the vaccine stance, and some of the lawsuits he has won. But, connections to Hillary, Obama, and who knows what else? Not interested in a climate change promoter.

(1) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

I Agree, John Kennedy Jr. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unity..!