This was amazing to witness! We won't take your unsubstantiated bs claims (I mean propaganda) anymore :)

+ This was streamed live on Twitter Spaces with 3.3m listeners.

The MSM is falling, and we are winning!

GOOD morning AU!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It was a very factual, concise take down. In chess. he left a door open, took bait, done. Very enjoyable and the wide audience +++ by now

I’m late on vacation? Lol Working on my garden. Got chickens now. I could do this full time. Better than being inside all day. Good night. It’s been a day of it.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

BBC - decades of spreding propaganda world wide and a little blue bird just got it good.
Cheers!

Good evening Kim. :)

He is an alpha male. It reminds me of how Mike Tyson took down the new anchor in Canada, but with much coarser language. 😄https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJ-hLWoPQk

[FULL INTERVIEW] Mike Tyson tells off Canadian news anchor in an interview - YouTube

News Anchor Nathan Downer on CP24 asks Iron Mike a question that didn't sit well with him. The champ retorts by calling the reporter a rat piece of sh*t on l...

thats how they all talk.
statements.
no backup to what they state.
elon 1...other guy 0
priceless.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Woohoo! Elon go!!!!!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

😂😅 Elon: " 👉 You just lied "

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

👋💥

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Tables have turned 👍
So good 💥

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

This is what it is like talking with most people around me for the last few years, including in my family. If you ask them to explain anything or provide an example they ghost you if texting. Or you get, "I just want to live my life, I don't have time for negativity" if you disagree with something they say. Sometimes I get a TDS outburst that has nothing to do with the original conversation. The most common though is the reset: they pretend like they never said or did the horrible things they said and did and then tell you it's time to just move on and ask, why can't you just be happy? (The redirect.) Now if you point out anything it becomes, you need to quit blaming everyone else for your problems... the shift. Good time to start a new project, plant a garden, read a book, anything that minimizes these interactions because it is painful and exhausting to experience a complete lack of awareness, empathy and accountability day after day after day.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

giving him a mental punch

it is called truth

truth hurts to lefty woke scumbags

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Put that sanctimonious, ego driven, over emotional, a-hole propagandist in his place...

go elon.😊

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Love Elon. Da Best

This is so much fun to watch! Excuse me while I re-fill my popcorn and watch it again.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Once you get past or call out their sound bites they have NOTHING.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Definition of a Liberal:
👉can't win a disagreement
👉because he lied
👉so let's move on

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The KO happened immediately after this exchange when Elon asked about BBC's failure to report accurately on masking and vaccine injury. VK called it Savage. A part of me feels sad that we can feel so excited by such a small crumb of a victory but I'll still take it.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

We will take any crumb we can get. 💖

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It’s not a crumb, it’s a seed.

(2) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

good morning baby girl lifting you up in prayer and blessing this morning have a great day

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

hope you do as well.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Good morning Kim AU......

lol GM Mike.

(1) Show this thread

^^ Here is the replay link if you missed it and are on Twitter -

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1djGXldPqNyGZ?s=20

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

No BBC news🤔

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I can't tell what's really going on with Elon. Shooting into the dark with my tiny burner account.

(2) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I heard audio of this and right after this he burns his ass on the C19 disinformation that he pushed . 💥🔥🔥

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Peace through strength warrior!
and 2:09.

Annihilated :)
GM!

This afternoon is truly turning into a laugh riot! 😄😄

APL 8.17 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

🙏🐸🙏 GOOD MORNING KR 💓

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Absolutely!!!💥💥💥