PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

We don't follow stars, we make them 🌟🌟🌟

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I don't save too many of his but I liked this one 🌟✨💞

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Hi Joey, i’m always glad when I see your posts. I had a bad day on Easter. Just so much work to do …I go to work all day and then I come home and work on the house and the yard every spare minute I get (I’m getting really good at plaster repair and snaking drains )..I’m tired …I spent all day Easter by myself out in the yard. I didn’t cook and I love to cook. Lol I was leaving for work on Monday and I looked around at what I got done and it felt good. Lol my hands / nails are a mess. My ham is still in the Refridge and it didn’t kill me to eat a Lebanon bologna sandwich on Easter Sunday. Gardening is hard work, especially when things were let go for too long. But my goodness it feels so good and it’s so rewarding. I appreciate you and it’s always comforting to see you still with the au family …🌹💐🌻🪻🪻 I won’t be able to work out in my yard/garden without thinking about you now ❤️ 💕

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Gosh You just completely inspired me. Big smiles. Love you friend