Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

We don't follow stars, we make them 🌟🌟🌟

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

GOD is an INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE (i.e. a Universal Toroidal Field" whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere" -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

The HUMAN BODY, with it's TRILLIONS OF CELLS is a HOLOFRACTAL (i.e. Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) EMBODIMENT of the UNIVERSE and its TRILLIONS OF STARS
This is Expressed through the Sacred Geometry of Metatron's Cube as a Tetrahedron Nested Within a Cubo-Octahedron (i.e. a Four-Sided Pyramid Point Up & a Four-Sided Pyramid Pointing Down); Nested Within a Dodecahedron/Icosohedron)

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

COSMO-GENESIS (Teilhard de Chardin)

THE MER-KA-BAH, the TORUS &the QUANTUM SINGULARITY
(β€œSTRING"ULARITY) of Quantum SONOLUMINESCENT LIGHT
and SOUND

"God is an Intelligible Sphere whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

The Emergence of Galaxies, Solar Systems and Planets from a Universal, Super-Conductive, Sonoluminescent Field of Liquid Light (What Modern Physics Refers to as β€œThe Quantum Singularity)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I don't save too many of his but I liked this one πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread