PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

We don't follow stars, we make them 🌟🌟🌟

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I don't save too many of his but I liked this one πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ’ž

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Is this a constellation?

I am looking at the map of the sky, the day my hubs and I tied the knot, almost 30 years ago, and I am thinking it looks like a constellation.

Maybe where VK originated, maybe where we all originated...

Interesting thought to ponder, and a lovely post to have.

I am starting seeds today in the garage - because the ones I had under plastic in the garden were eaten by critters. πŸ˜”

Its a fight to get anything to take, and, because I did not put hardware cloth under the raised beds, the gophers have a field day, followed by the mice. πŸ™„

but I'm not giving up!

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

God want to know what you are willing to let go in order for him to bless you your hands have been full of past hurts and failures let it go my friend shake your hands off let God fill it with blessings im about a wk late getting this to you forgive me ive been helping a friend with cancer this was a message personally from the father above from a post i saw from you. you are my friend and i got your back in prayer ..

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’žTruly special for you & one to save foreverπŸ’ž

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Hi Joey, i’m always glad when I see your posts. I had a bad day on Easter. Just so much work to do …I go to work all day and then I come home and work on the house and the yard every spare minute I get (I’m getting really good at plaster repair and snaking drains )..I’m tired …I spent all day Easter by myself out in the yard. I didn’t cook and I love to cook. Lol I was leaving for work on Monday and I looked around at what I got done and it felt good. Lol my hands / nails are a mess. My ham is still in the Refridge and it didn’t kill me to eat a Lebanon bologna sandwich on Easter Sunday. Gardening is hard work, especially when things were let go for too long. But my goodness it feels so good and it’s so rewarding. I appreciate you and it’s always comforting to see you still with the au family β€¦πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸͺ»πŸͺ» I won’t be able to work out in my yard/garden without thinking about you now ❀️ πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread