Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
MATTHEW Bissanti

"Don't eat anything with the "Apeel" sticker on it. It just appeared in our grocery stores saw it for the first time today. The cucumbers not wraped in plastic but there's a big sign says coated in Apeel to protect freshness and reduced plastic waste. The cucumbers also have a sticker on them with the word Apeel. I checked the company out its funded by Bill Gates and others and the WEF indorses it. And i checked there website out you can't find any info about what exactly is apeel. Look at the frequently asked questions. They even tell you there don't buy it if your worried. In Canada so far it's just on cucumbers and maybe apples. In the US it's avocados, apples and I think limes and lemons maybe cucumbers too.

continued in comments
https://www.evansvanodine.co.uk/assets/eng_apeel.pdf

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

"Big Tech" at LDN. NEXT LEVEL patriot. Learned to Code. Knows the law. Producing food. Getting people off-grid (aka out of THE MATRIX).

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

We need a better way to organize truthful information rather than just tossing it around on whoever's social media and hope it spreads. I did that back in 2009. https://web.archive.org/web/20100316061406/http://www.pyrabang.com/

I was coming out with "Pyrabang 3.0" when - shit hit the fan. Anyway it's time for something like this again - has not been re-attempted.

If this sounds interesting waybackmachine also saved my FAQ page explaining exactly how this "information stock exchange" works. https://web.archive.org/web/20100125084624/http://www.pyrabang.com/faq.php?focus=whatispyrabang#whatispyrabang

Essentially TRUE goes UP in actual monetary value - Lies are worthless. Could actually put greed to good use?

I am not a data guy but interesting. I tend to go more to nature than technology

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Thank you Matthew - I didn't know about this one.

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Thank you all for this info - first I'd heard of it!

I’m not eating or trusting anything they do to our food supply! Lies

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Been researching this all morning.
This is what I found.
First I will say that I don't trust ANYTHING Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey and Kate Perry are involved with. With that said "Welcome to the Apeel Company" 😡
So, check out my findings after all morning research.

https://foodb.ca/compounds/FDB013261#:~:text=Ferrous%20carbonate%2C%20also%20known%20as,known%20as%20organic%20carbonic%20acids.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Another thought I had is they know that we make our own HCQ using the rinds of grapefruit and lemons... So of course they had to put poison on them that can not be washed off!! 😡😡😡

(1) Show this thread

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

I found this. It may be reaching, but knowing what I have learned about Bill Gates, vaccines, it signals a big red flag. The mere mention of oxide?? Made me think of graphene oxide. Are they creating an oxide barrier? Graphene oxides - Thermoplastic nano composites, transparent, polymer composites? These are mixed with water. Who knows, maybe one day. In the meantime I thank you for your posting regarding Apeel, I for one will stay the hell away from it

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Found this ... apparently it's a "lipid" based coating .. "plant derived" of course so it's "natural" and nothing to worry about (of course)

Brings to mind the reports of the 'nano'-lipid aspect of the mRNA technology?

https://ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/circular-examples/apeel

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Just like the death jabs....NO ANIMAL TESTING!!!

Toxicological effects: We have not carried out any animal testing for this product. Any ATE figures quoted below are from Toxicity Classifications that have been carried out using ATE (Acute Toxicity Estimate) Calculation Method using LD50 or ATE figures provided by the Raw Material Manufacturer

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Thank u this is valuable info to me......xx

😫 I'm just tired ...eat healthy ...oh wait we poisoned that too...eat nuts, oh wait we poisoned them too, eat nothing & like it ....
Fucking sick of it all ....where's the button ....don't comply to any of this nonsense

The company is very mysterious about what the product actually is. And it can't be washed off no mater how much scrubbing it even says this on the website in the FAQ. Supposedly it can make produce last up to 3 times longer. Also suddenly the price of cucumbers dropped today to just over $3 for 3 cucumbers in a pack or $1.27 a cucumber they really want people to buy these cucumbers." Safety data sheet says : APEEL Hazard statements H318 Causes serious eye damage. H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Precautionary statements P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

RUN !!!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Came across a website that said it is derived from Coconut or Palm kernel.

(2) Show this thread