"Don't eat anything with the "Apeel" sticker on it. It just appeared in our grocery stores saw it for the first time today. The cucumbers not wraped in plastic but there's a big sign says coated in Apeel to protect freshness and reduced plastic waste. The cucumbers also have a sticker on them with the word Apeel. I checked the company out its funded by Bill Gates and others and the WEF indorses it. And i checked there website out you can't find any info about what exactly is apeel. Look at the frequently asked questions. They even tell you there don't buy it if your worried. In Canada so far it's just on cucumbers and maybe apples. In the US it's avocados, apples and I think limes and lemons maybe cucumbers too.

continued in comments
https://www.evansvanodine.co.uk/assets/eng_apeel.pdf

😫 I'm just tired ...eat healthy ...oh wait we poisoned that too...eat nuts, oh wait we poisoned them too, eat nothing & like it ....
Fucking sick of it all ....where's the button ....don't comply to any of this nonsense

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it