WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THERE SHOULD BE A TIME LIMIT ON GRIEVING?? LIKE ITS TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, START OVER FROM SCRATCH. FIND A JOB THEY SAY NOT EVEN A MONTH LATER. I KNOW I NEED TO FIND A JOB NOW, FIND A PLACE TO LIVE, COME UP WITH ANOTHER 4,000. FOR THE FUNERAL HOME. MY LIFE HAS BEEN RIPPED APART,MORE THAN HALF OF ME DIED WHEN MY BABY GIRL PASSED AWAY. SHE WAS MY ENTIRE WORLD 24/7 FOR 19 YEARS. SHE WAS ALL I KNEW. SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING, SHE NEEDED ME, AS MUCH AS I NEEDED HER! NO ONE NNEDS ME NOW. EVERYONE WALKED OUT ON US 3 YEARS AGO. THIS PAIN IS TRULY UNBEARABLE!@VincentKennedy

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Aloha Prayers beamed to you
There is No one size fits anything!
If we all have different DNA then we all aren't built the same.
I do know the pain lessens.
Lots of love.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

โ€œClosureโ€ is a spiritual experience that no human experience can provide. What follows is a God given new purpose ๐Ÿฅฐ

Praying for you and your family๐Ÿ™

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. โค๏ธmy country. Prayer warrior

Secondly, I will add you to my prayers and ask our Lord and Mother Mary to give you support. You are not only mourning the loss of your child, your role in life has changed and that in and of itself is enough to knock the socks off a person. So Mary Beth, give yourself time to heal and be patient with yourself. It took our Lord 7 days to create this beautiful world. You are loved, you are worthy and you matter to us.. God Bless you and I hope you feel my virtual hug....

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

You do what feels right for you . Losing a child is unbearable and takes time . God bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. โค๏ธmy country. Prayer warrior

FIRST OF ALL, Please accept my condolences for you loss. My heart hurts to read your words. I feel your pain just reading what you wrote. Grief is a personal journey. It is a road that only you can take. Unfortunately, only you can take this journey. You take as much time as you need to heal your heart. It is the price we all pay for loving someone with all our heart. Give yourself a break, it has only been a month. This is the timeframe that you take one day at a time or if that is too much a time chunk, you take one hour or minute at a time. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise. I have found the ones that say things about "isn't it time you stop grieving..." are the ones who have never lost a person they love. After I lost my husband, I would inner peace with prayer and I found a grief support group. The people in the grief support group legitimized my feelings and made me realize just how many people out there are uncomfortable with talking about death...

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

There is NO time limit. Anyone that thinks otherwise is heartless. This was your child. That's the worst loss ever to have to experience. Just to get up everyday is a challenge. You grieve as long as it takes..but don't stop living. Your daughter wouldnt want you to quit.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Omg! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Did you record that just for me?

(3) Show this thread

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

There is no time limit for the loss of a child.
I canโ€™t even find words to express the sadness I feel for you losing your beloved daughter. We can only be here for you to love you, pray for you, and support you.
Please set up a go-fund page so we can help out even if itโ€™s only a little
At least you will know you are not alone and we love you โค๏ธ

I am lifting you in prayer ๐Ÿ™
GOD bless you and comfort you
may you feel HIS love surround you
In the Name of HE Who is most Holy
Blessed be HIS Name I ask for this Amen

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜THERE IS NO TIME FRAME ON GRIEF EVER IT IS A PROCESS LONG AND HARD PAINFUL AND FILLED WITH PRECIOUS MEMORIES ONLY WE HAVE NO ONE CAN TAKE THOSE FROM US BUT WITH GOD IT IS POSSIBLE HE IS ALWAYS WITH US CONTINUED PRAYERS OF LOVE COMFORT AND PEACE
REMEMBER MARY ONE DAY AT A TIME

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

It's difficult to find the right words to comfort you Mary Beth but cudn't not say "I hear you"๐Ÿ’–
Grieving is a process and you r right - there are no time limits on it, but i guess ppl are trying to help you by advising focusing on those things as a distraction for a little while? I don't know. Ultimately you will know when you're ready n feeling strong enough to face those necessities n move forward on your new life path, knowing your child is in safe hands nowโœจWill say prayers for Gods Love, Support and Comfort for you. You are never alone. WRWY Love n Hugs
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™