Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THERE SHOULD BE A TIME LIMIT ON GRIEVING?? LIKE ITS TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, START OVER FROM SCRATCH. FIND A JOB THEY SAY NOT EVEN A MONTH LATER. I KNOW I NEED TO FIND A JOB NOW, FIND A PLACE TO LIVE, COME UP WITH ANOTHER 4,000. FOR THE FUNERAL HOME. MY LIFE HAS BEEN RIPPED APART,MORE THAN HALF OF ME DIED WHEN MY BABY GIRL PASSED AWAY. SHE WAS MY ENTIRE WORLD 24/7 FOR 19 YEARS. SHE WAS ALL I KNEW. SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING, SHE NEEDED ME, AS MUCH AS I NEEDED HER! NO ONE NNEDS ME NOW. EVERYONE WALKED OUT ON US 3 YEARS AGO. THIS PAIN IS TRULY UNBEARABLE!@VincentKennedy

There is no time limit for the loss of a child.
I can’t even find words to express the sadness I feel for you losing your beloved daughter. We can only be here for you to love you, pray for you, and support you.
Please set up a go-fund page so we can help out even if it’s only a little
At least you will know you are not alone and we love you ❤️

I am lifting you in prayer 🙏
GOD bless you and comfort you
may you feel HIS love surround you
In the Name of HE Who is most Holy
Blessed be HIS Name I ask for this Amen

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication