Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THERE SHOULD BE A TIME LIMIT ON GRIEVING?? LIKE ITS TIME TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE, START OVER FROM SCRATCH. FIND A JOB THEY SAY NOT EVEN A MONTH LATER. I KNOW I NEED TO FIND A JOB NOW, FIND A PLACE TO LIVE, COME UP WITH ANOTHER 4,000. FOR THE FUNERAL HOME. MY LIFE HAS BEEN RIPPED APART,MORE THAN HALF OF ME DIED WHEN MY BABY GIRL PASSED AWAY. SHE WAS MY ENTIRE WORLD 24/7 FOR 19 YEARS. SHE WAS ALL I KNEW. SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING, SHE NEEDED ME, AS MUCH AS I NEEDED HER! NO ONE NNEDS ME NOW. EVERYONE WALKED OUT ON US 3 YEARS AGO. THIS PAIN IS TRULY UNBEARABLE!@VincentKennedy

FIRST OF ALL, Please accept my condolences for you loss. My heart hurts to read your words. I feel your pain just reading what you wrote. Grief is a personal journey. It is a road that only you can take. Unfortunately, only you can take this journey. You take as much time as you need to heal your heart. It is the price we all pay for loving someone with all our heart. Give yourself a break, it has only been a month. This is the timeframe that you take one day at a time or if that is too much a time chunk, you take one hour or minute at a time. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise. I have found the ones that say things about "isn't it time you stop grieving..." are the ones who have never lost a person they love. After I lost my husband, I would inner peace with prayer and I found a grief support group. The people in the grief support group legitimized my feelings and made me realize just how many people out there are uncomfortable with talking about death...

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aunt Ro#, click on at the bottom under it