Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

A good compilation…..

🔷THIS🔷

DIVINELY GUIDED researcher -Complicity makes you guilty -4000 videos https://www.bitchute.com/channel/GBdz2uJQoHUQ/ Pittsburgh

In response Brenna Jay to her Publication

Watched the video footage back in 2019.
That was SOAR clearing a possible
nuclear device and children.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Due your full faith and credit Sir! Your honor is fully intact, and so be it!

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Love General "Bert" and Dr. Rema...
Thank you for posting.

One of our own "Missiles"

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I happened to have a trip planned to the DC area after 9-11. I saw the hole in the pentagon. It appeared to be tunnel like. The most curious thing to me at the time was that there were no wing debris in any photos, there was no torn fuselage in any photos. The hole was ground level so an airplane would have had to be basically like it was on a runway, going at great speed to put the hole that low on the building. Also did the "plane" have any passengers? If a plane was flying that low on the approach to the pentagon, there would have been thousands of witnesses to an aircraft coming in over the area flying that low over homes and businesses!!

Whose responsibility is it to do something about these things that are treasonous? Even Swalwell and the Chinese spy? They just get to get away with it? Is the military really on our side?

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I am keeping my faith and I know that this “shit” will end at some point very soon.

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

and then there is this.....

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

but wait there's more.....the parking lot security camera is one they forgot to turn off.....here is the missile without "the skin" .....

Yep!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

ThanQ for posting this!!!💞🙏💞🦅

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Truth in plain sight and yet people refuse to see it.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread