"Sin city is cold and empty".

Did you listen to the lyrics?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Sick

#saveourchildren πŸ™πŸ½ 🌞Dutch Patriot πŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸΈ β€οΈπŸ›ΈπŸŒ³πŸ–‹πŸ””

The city is cold and empty...and his eyes are with blood. Coincidence does not exist!

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Wife πŸ’ Mom ❀️ American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I found this interesting too!

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Why would you listen to that and allow it into your spirit when the Bible says to guard your heart? What you allow in your eye and ear gates has an affect on your heart that's why I don't listen to stuff like that.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

i think every person knows what they can and cannot listen to. i also think music has a message for every person at every level. i personally can no longer listen to old music i once loved. i am not opened to new stuff either. However, i no longer judge where people are because God has made someone for every level.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

conpare his face in his vid to Joe jaxkson

(1) Show this thread

β€œServitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Mr Weekend is just who I go to for moral guidance.

Isn't that the problem, people shouldn't look to these scumbags as role models or guides, that's what families are for.

Meanwhile you're treating them like people whose messages should be respeted.

Give me a fucking break.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Great comeback....I'm glad someone else can read through this line of BS!

(1) Show this thread

β€œServitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

"Sin city is cold and empty" is a tautology. What decent person needs to be told this? And who in Sin City would bother listening to this.

Drivel to either side.

And the children are told:
"Cold and empty" = cool, hip, the in thing. Who wouldn't want cold and empty?

I guess you forget you were in the Anon bubble bath here.

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

whos the adults on the left?

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

that poor baby😞

(1) Show this thread

LES WEXNER IS SAID TO HAVE FUNDED JEFFERY EPSTEIN SOLELY FOR TEN YEARS. this young MK ULTRA VICTIM PERFORMED THOSE SHOWS

believe me yall, Justin Timberlakes "SUPPLIES" is much, much WORSEβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

yeah, that cool slow-mo part....as a kids mind splits in two to become the slave of a satan worshipper. till DEATH

guess what else? when a chikds brain is SPLIT FROM MK ULTRA THEY SAY HE/SHE SEES WHITE LIGHT. is that why the "cool part where it slows down" as hes saying it???

did you see him perform for les wexner? Victoria Secrets fashion shows? 2 if them? see final frame of the first "hit" single? gotta be blind if you dont see adreno withdrawls, fear and loathing in kas vegas, ALL OF HIS OTHER VIDEOS... HE LICKS A FROG HE NEEDS IT SO BAD. and GLORIFIES the resultsπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈ. no fan is going to be educated positively from "cherry" eating adreno trips

Did anyone happen to see this in the beginning?

In response Suzanne Garrett to her Publication

Pepsi, where his hair caught on fire?

(2) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

It was hard to understand any of his lyrics!I was happy to be wrong about what I thought was going to happen last night, based on last year's performance &older one with all the little kids on beds/demonic ___. Thank you for all you are doing! God bless you, your family, your staff, the Producer (s) and all the white hat actors and actresses! Great show the past several months/year...maybe more. I haven't had TV in decades and rarely have radio on because it's garbage ;) My sweetie's dad (who is stubborn and obtuse, mom voted for biden) asked him yesterday about adrenochrome and Q Anon.finally

(1) Show this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwxLwG2_Sxk
For those who can't hear all of the lyrics...

I do so love this song though, sounds like the 80's to me ❀

strangely, i've be listing to a ton of MJ lately and then this half time show (which i thought was full of EVIL) until i watched it again. so many MJ references and my son just told me the "jock strap faces" were because of Weeknd surgury - so i spendt some time looking up MJ plastic surgeries and Weeknd - I wonder who had the mask on first? it's a lot to take in - but if white hats are control - why so many crazy symbols - i was just listening to Man in the Mirror by MJ - great song - awesome lyrics!

in a world full of πŸ‘, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tΓΈp.

also, aside from the lyrics...let it be noted that there were no children in this halftime performance. and another noteworthy question...bc i don't watch tv muchless the s.b....has it always had such a strong military presence?? ya know just alabama girl over pondering πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

Blinding by the lights - The Weekend
Yeah
I've been tryin' to call
I've been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
I'm going through withdrawals
You don't even have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch, baby
I look around and
Sin City's cold and empty (oh)
No one's around to judge me (oh)
I can't see clearly when you're gone
And I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
(Hey, hey, hey)
I'm running out of time

(1) Show this thread

in a world full of πŸ‘, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tΓΈp.

yes. many times.

Gen. Flynn's Digital Soldier & Proud Deplorable! http://www.STR1KER.com/about.html

SUPER BOWL 55 DECODE:
So - I did a thing. I went thru the ENTIRE SBLV 1/2time show bit by bit and did a decode. Thing is, *MOST* people thought they saw a "Satanic Ritual", because that's what they're USED to seeing at these events and award shows. People will ALWAYS "SEE" what they *THINK* they're SUPPOSED to see.
This was ANYTHING BUT... I have created this in graphic panels, so it can xfer to multiple platforms...

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

In response STR1KER W0LF1E to her Publication

Nice research! I noticed at the end of the show he was standing at the 45 yd line.

(12) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Hey, rewatched the half-time show....interesting that just before what looks like a cut for a swap....the singer's last lyrics are...I can't feel my face when I'm with you....but I love it.....just noting it...πŸ€”