Blinding Lights.

"Sin city is cold and empty".

Did you listen to the lyrics?

SUPER BOWL 55 DECODE:
So - I did a thing. I went thru the ENTIRE SBLV 1/2time show bit by bit and did a decode. Thing is, *MOST* people thought they saw a "Satanic Ritual", because that's what they're USED to seeing at these events and award shows. People will ALWAYS "SEE" what they *THINK* they're SUPPOSED to see.
This was ANYTHING BUT... I have created this in graphic panels, so it can xfer to multiple platforms...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @STR1KER in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

In response STR1KER W0LF1E to her Publication

Nice research! I noticed at the end of the show he was standing at the 45 yd line.

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

I think it was as much a screw you to the DS, as it was a heads up to Anons.

Where we go one, We go All.. For GOD and Country

Brilliant!!!!

Gen. Flynn's Digital Soldier & Proud Deplorable! http://www.STR1KER.com/about.html

In response Absolute American to her Publication

ThankQ! :)

(1) Show this thread

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

thankyou so much for this!!! i didnt see any evil either.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Fantastic, I didn't see evil in it either ❤ I look for good in all things before making a judgement

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

This was MJ...I got that as soon as I heard his voice.

👍👍

Gen. Flynn's Digital Soldier & Proud Deplorable! http://www.STR1KER.com/about.html

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🤘🐺🤘🇺🇸 ;)

(1) Show this thread