Blinding Lights.

"Sin city is cold and empty".

Did you listen to the lyrics?

It was hard to understand any of his lyrics!I was happy to be wrong about what I thought was going to happen last night, based on last year's performance &older one with all the little kids on beds/demonic ___. Thank you for all you are doing! God bless you, your family, your staff, the Producer (s) and all the white hat actors and actresses! Great show the past several months/year...maybe more. I haven't had TV in decades and rarely have radio on because it's garbage ;) My sweetie's dad (who is stubborn and obtuse, mom voted for biden) asked him yesterday about adrenochrome and Q Anon.finally

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnniesCampground in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts