If we continue to participate in [their] pagan holidays, we will continue to be under the spell.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter Fractalu - YouTube

ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter http://www.Fractalu.com ref http://www.fractalfield.com/fusio...

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I just celebrated Christ's Resurrection

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

When we go back to The Julian Calendar things will change back to the way it should be. I have heard this will happen this month, maybe 15th. I will believe it when it happens.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

He is risen! We celebrate His resurrection today because this is the only date we are aware of at the moment. No eggs or bunnies. Just church with this message, family and rest. I thank Jesus for his sacrifice and enduring so much pain for my sins. He is the Way! 🕊

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

He rose on the Sabbath, Saturday on Passover. As evidenced in the old and new testament. The catholic church under Constantine changed dates and times. He forbid under penalty of death to Judaise anything.

https://youtu.be/S8sKNOxyd8w

Jim Staley Truth or Tradition HD Should Christians Celebrate Christmas and Easter Full - YouTube

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I believe we break the spell by following Jesus commandments🙏🏻✨🕊💕

Created by God our Father in Heaven✨ Bees are GOOD🐝Bunnies are GOOD🐰Chicks are GOOD🐣

We don't worship them or make them our idols...

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Yes. this is one reason why I did not send out any easter cards, and shall send the Christmas cards in September. We are taking our celebrations of Jesus and His giving of God's Word, and the proper dates back!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

There are other ways for us to allow kids to be kids. “Ishtar eggs” and “Ishtar bunnies” are mechanisms for honouring a false god/goddess.

Children need to be taught the truth of things. Want to give children treats at the start of Spring? No problem - the chocolate does not have to be in the form of the symbol of a FALSE god. Moreover, do so to celebrate God’s creation at the start of Spring (what better time?) but NOT as a ritual to honour “Ishtar.”

We need to put truth first in ALL things - especially when our children are involved.

Peace and love be with you all.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Fiancé went to her families house to celebrate Easter. I’m staying home.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I've really struggled with my relationship with my in-laws over the years, but this year I found myself touched by even their most irritating arguments...it was very healing for me to be around them-so much so that it surprised me. I'm really grateful for that, as my awakening has been pretty brutal-every step of the way.

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I just wrote about it too
https://anonup.com/thread/12116402

100 percent.
It's so in your face, too.

Easter: Ishtar (Godess of fertility)
Xmas: X is the sign of Nimrod
Santa: Satan
Valentines Day/Cupid = Nimrod the Great Hunter

These are [their] holidays.
And they sit there and mock us for it.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Not trying to be rude, but trying to learn. Is Nimrod Easter or Valentines Day?

(1) Show this thread

Happy Celebration of Resurrection Day!! We are taking the dates back and putting God back in everything! Praise God and King of all Kings Jesus Christ!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Agreed.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning DoQ.
Nana understands and geez most of us are still trying to get our jaw off the floor at how these evils have manipulated us, especially in our religion and holidays.

But what I would like personally is to just take back all our celebrations, language, everything our whole world that these evils have corrupted.

No matter the date or what they have assigned to it, I hope you flip off their meanings and your family have a wonderful Sunday in what ever way you want.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🕊💕🥳

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love that 😍

(2) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Of all the "truths" we have learned, is there
another that is of more importance than the
Truth of our Biblically related history?

This should be our foundation upon which all
other learned Truths are built upon.

It is so disappointing to me we are left to ourselves to discern what is fact and what is
fiction.

If there are missing books from our Bible and we
know that there are, how do we know what was
intentionally twisted and what was not.

i would have expected the Leaders within this
movement to give us Strong Guidance in this area. You ask 50 different people what they think and you will get 50 different answers.

What a Great Day to All Get On the Same Page!!

💙🤗💫

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Let's flip the script!
No celebrating here except Passover.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

If you're talking about Easter, it's not a pagan holiday, it's original a Jewish feast. It is paganised by the early christian church. It's original name was Passover (Hebrew: Pesach, Pasen in Dutch) and was only to celebrate by Jews and no uncircumcised was allowed to participate...

Exo. 12:48 "And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof."

Christ is the ultimate Passover Sacrifice:

1 Cor. 5:7 "... For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:"🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍🏻

KeK
True Story….NowDays

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

The focus and role the Roman Catholic Papal church puts on Mary the human mother of Jesus as 'co-redeemer' merely puts a 'Christian' face and label on this same ancient mythical pagan goddess incorporating (and 'Christianizing') many of the practices and doctrines of it's cult.

(1) Show this thread

Exactly !!

KeK