Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If we continue to participate in [their] pagan holidays, we will continue to be under the spell.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

There are other ways for us to allow kids to be kids. “Ishtar eggs” and “Ishtar bunnies” are mechanisms for honouring a false god/goddess.

Children need to be taught the truth of things. Want to give children treats at the start of Spring? No problem - the chocolate does not have to be in the form of the symbol of a FALSE god. Moreover, do so to celebrate God’s creation at the start of Spring (what better time?) but NOT as a ritual to honour “Ishtar.”

We need to put truth first in ALL things - especially when our children are involved.

Peace and love be with you all.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I cannot really argue with what you are saying. I was on that same journey as a child and taught to believe in the same things. I don’t regret my childhood - and was truly blessed in many ways.

My only point is that, as we continue our journey - which is about learning - we can choose to follow the same path, irrespective of whatever truths we learn, or we can choose a new trajectory based on the truths we learned

Which is more likely to contribute to growth?

(1) Show this thread