Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

praying...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Mississippi Girl's beloved mom. Bless her with increased faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support, determination, and complete healing. Allowing her to recover quicker than expected and return to her loving home. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have prayed the lyrics of this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for Mississippi Girl's mom. My God pour blessings and miracles out upon the entire family. 💖

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers she feels the healing hand of God.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏🙌

🙏🙏🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨Praying for healing through our Lord Jesus Christ Amen🕊❤️❤️❤️

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏 prayers up!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting your beautiful mom in prayer. May God bless her and restore her to complete health. I also ask that he bless you and all of her loved ones.
In Jesus’ holy name Amen and Amen
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏. Hugs and ❤️

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this beloved mother. Please restore her to complete and full health. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers sent! 🙏🏻✨💓❤️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ALL GLORY TO GO

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh dear GOD, we will definitely pray for her. Please give her our love and I hope she feels us close to her. May our Father heal her and restore her health. Tell mom she's beautiful! The light of Jesus shines in her eyes. Stay strong and keep us updated.

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

she is beautiful like you! now we know where you get your looks from!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏