Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @SpheroidEarther in this post can reply

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

I hate seeing people keep falling for this. It was a April Fools Day article.

https://furtherafrica.com/2023/04/01/former-us-president-obama-to-relocate-to-kenya-in-june/

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

simple solution, cancel his passport, and cancel his position as an American envoy, make sure his property in America is confiscated. No money, no play.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana really doubts that this Fookn RA faced antichrist wanna be was allowed to leave the country.

He is either, like Biden, already "shot" or sitting in a cell at Gitmo awaiting his death penalty.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

people on twit are saying Trump is the antichrist

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Maybe he is on the run, hiding out from the crap hitting the fan !

Multiple sources are full of shit!

Right on q

I like cookies..... and crumbs

Q Post#894

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

You can run but you can't HIDE. Revelations 20:
"I saw the dead, the great and small, standing before the throne, books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the BOOK OF LIFE; the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them; they were judged, each one of them according to their deeds. Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. Anyone’s name not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE, were thrown into the lake of fire."
God knows exactly where Obama is and where he is going.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

hmmm..logical explanation for a "disappearance". Out of sight, out of mind. Pinata Party for Cinco de Mayo~

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

When we’re done he’ll claim KENYAn citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

fancy that. interesting.
a q drop mentions kenya.

(11) Show this thread