Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

NCSWIC

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's not just a catch phrase

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Nana really doubts that this Fookn RA faced antichrist wanna be was allowed to leave the country.

He is either, like Biden, already "shot" or sitting in a cell at Gitmo awaiting his death penalty.

Only people mentioned by @T_Radioactive in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Daniel 11:37 says the antichrist will have no regard for the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women. One reason so many thought Obama was a prime suspect because he has no desire for women 😏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I will be so glad
not to have to hear
any more negative energy
Yay Trump 😊

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I’m not being negative. I don’t agree with what they think. I was just adding my 2cents about what was said

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

You have to ignore them
Most are bots
We got this 🙏

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

The Antichrist would never acknowledge Jesus is Lord! Trump acknowledges Jesus Christ!

shame on them

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They better wake up to the real antichrist, Prince William before it is too late for them.