Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Doq Holliday

If the US Gov censored us but we should be protected under the 1A according to the Constitution, does that mean all Anons and Patriots can sue the shit out of the US Gov?

Sounds like it’s possible.

How do we get started?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

if 1st amendment fails-the answer is 2nd amendment. courts are worthless.

Yeah like fake book and twatter!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I know of a really good law family.
John and Robert. Your welcome. 😁

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

A Good lawyer Is utopia?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Maybe Send the Brunson Brothers a Re Q?
See if they Would DO IT !
Or We The People Start a Funding effort?
just spit Balling

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We need a great constitutional law firm.
Nana knows you would not be asking a question you did not already have the answer to >>>
What you got?

Where to pick the battle?
Multiple fronts?
👉Silenced our first amendment rights thro proven social media manipulation?
👉How exactly did the govt step on our voting rights via violating 1st amendment right AND by violating our rights to have the members of congress stand by their oath to us & the constitution to investigate the 2020 election?
👉Conspiring against an entire class of ppl in this country, ie... conservatives?
👉How about limiting our rights to peaceful protests by way of govt intimidation.

Do we have proof or viable case for anything along these lines, DoQ?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Even though Twitter still has me permanently banned…I have a particular bone to pick with FB. My daughter was at least reading what I posted there enough to shame me for falling for ‘conspiracies’. If they had not regularly suspended me, she would have at least had access to the professional medical opinions concerning the Covid vaccines, and may have not been talked into taking the first shots like she was.
Loathe those sumbitches…is an understatement.

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

I want names, literally effed my profile

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I would assume this is or has been done on our behalf.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

My first question would be... who actually did all the censoring? Was it part of “the plan”? 🧐

Trying to do my part to save our country and our children

Yes!

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

Class Action Lawsuits Can Be Very Effective

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Learning how to reassemble a dejure Confederate Republic for the people.
Being Built now.

Military is not the only way, taking back the Nation, each State is a country, showing the world how its done, paving the way for the world to learn about having republic forms of Government where a rule of law is respected.

https://www.national-assembly.net/

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Anyone part of crimes has no immunity.
It's not coming from the Tax payers pockets, its coming from the employees pockets, also being that BAR members are unlawful, they can all pound salt, sounds like open and shut cases, would would defend?
Lawful lawsuits...

Going to need a list of name from every aspect of Government and all connected corporations.
This is just one aspect DoQ, Have any other ideas?
Like Who allowed medical establishments, BAR members, Police and all other departments, agencies without emoluments?

Ask questions people.
What do we want to know, what rights have been violated, trespassed, usurped?
Its massive, all employees are on the hook for crimes that happen...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Class action?

Sign me up!! 😂

Servant, Christ follower, diligent Truth seeker, lover of people

B-I-N-G-O

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 -

We MUST do this OURSELVES (IF it must be done).

ALL BAR member "lawyers" carry the foreign nobility designation of ESQUIRE and are therefore NOT Statesmen or our fellow Americans. They are FOREIGNERS. This will be VERY important in the Future...

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Count me in!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Man that would be soo cool. I'm in 😁

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

AU class action. The winnings build Anon Island as a refuge for all patriots worldwide. Let’s go!!!

LFG!

We’re bringing the world back to God’s timeline.

oo

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

The boy by the side of the Road!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Maybe someone should fire out a tweet to twitter and have all the government censored comments that relate to censored (suspended) individuals on twitter, reinstated.
They can share their stories.
Just an idea, one might want to consider for the future.
Just sayin

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

I'm still waiting for their reason for suspending me from twit !!!

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Let's REMOVE the Deep State, put President Trump back in as President & not just Commander In Chief & give Reparations to every CITIZEN.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

NESARA

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

If we reconstruct government, who would we sue?

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

When this thing of ours is in full swing, you will see all the cockroach lawyers come out of the woodwork to "help" us seek justice. Lying whores. When there is money involved, they will prostitute themselves for any cause. Where are they now? Their silence is deafening. 🐸