Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If the US Gov censored us but we should be protected under the 1A according to the Constitution, does that mean all Anons and Patriots can sue the shit out of the US Gov?

Sounds like it’s possible.

How do we get started?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We need a great constitutional law firm.
Nana knows you would not be asking a question you did not already have the answer to >>>
What you got?

Where to pick the battle?
Multiple fronts?
👉Silenced our first amendment rights thro proven social media manipulation?
👉How exactly did the govt step on our voting rights via violating 1st amendment right AND by violating our rights to have the members of congress stand by their oath to us & the constitution to investigate the 2020 election?
👉Conspiring against an entire class of ppl in this country, ie... conservatives?
👉How about limiting our rights to peaceful protests by way of govt intimidation.

Do we have proof or viable case for anything along these lines, DoQ?

Even though Twitter still has me permanently banned…I have a particular bone to pick with FB. My daughter was at least reading what I posted there enough to shame me for falling for ‘conspiracies’. If they had not regularly suspended me, she would have at least had access to the professional medical opinions concerning the Covid vaccines, and may have not been talked into taking the first shots like she was.
Loathe those sumbitches…is an understatement.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Same