Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Bonnie sure makes a good point do your own research seed planter!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

... not to many followers...she isn't fooling anyone.
i'd say check followers also.

Dutch patriot living in Spain, proud owner of my barbershop๐Ÿ’ˆ music is a passion, only vinyl! #WWG1WGA

bring it on!!#wwg1wga

๐ŸคขDisgusting, she gives my name (Bonnie) a bad name!!!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

feels like twat again for a moment. She should get a prize first troll Ive come across on this great site. Can we please let a few more in LMAO!

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

Blocked, thanks!

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

BLOCKED, ty

RN from Chicago Metropolitan Area. They tell us weโ€™re a Blue State... but I donโ€™t know what single person that voted for Biden...

I'd respect this individuals opinion if it was in ANY way "informed" or based in reality.

Sadly, MSM propaganda is simultaneously intoxicating & disorienting for anyone STILL ignorant enough to believe (or watch) them!

Lately, I've noted that if the opening jab of an argument refers to "QANON members...." then, the individual is to be IGNORED! Most of these people DESERVE to wear a both a dunce cap AND a ridiculous Covid MASK!

Thanks for the heads up!
You often find some people around here who are jealous of our family and our unity together with GOD!
This movement has everything to do with faith and trust in the only man who stands upfront fighting for humanity!
President Donald J Trump๐Ÿ˜

thank you โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค

โœจโค๏ธLove & light โค๏ธโœจ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

what is โ€œnormal lifeโ€?

โ€œServitude is always preceded by sleep.โ€ - Montesquieu

The best part is the WNYC show by host Brian Lehrer on "losing" family to Qanon.

Hilarious.

I am a loving and caring person. I care very much about the Truth, Health and Freedom for Humanity. All The Greatness Of The Devine Light.

Wow, she is not going to like it when she wakes up... Thank you for the heads up

Christian๐Ÿ™,Wifeโค๏ธ, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther๐Ÿคฉ,

Wow! She is going to hate waking up! probably part of the 4-6%. God help her.

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

she prefers pedo joe

(1) Show this thread

You must have had an affect, i can not find her with a search.

Not sure if she deleted the account or blocked me, either way (for me at least) she doesn't exist.

Remember Trolls get Blocked not Fooked

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Thanks for warning. I'll block her

Our goal is to have a worldwide group of Godly people to read daily the Proverb of the DATE. https://proverbs.club/goal-of-proverbs-club

Q never even mentioned most of this sh*t. This troll is clueless.

Too many of us! Not going anywhere until the real President Trump says so!

millions of us we are not alone!

I've had three different 'friends' suggesting perhaps I should attend some session on the dangers of conspiracy theories. But they haven't yet unfriended or blocked me, which leads me to believe I may be having some small impact.

Blocked her first time you sent it out! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Lol anyone who disturbs my peace I'd rather not have around. Anyone who can't give the children a voice can take their vaccine and eat a dick. I don't care who it is.

๐Ÿ–•her. Wrong platform for that bs

She is now Blocked. Thank you Ghost.

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ Where We Go 1 We Go All ๐Ÿ•ฏ I Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

thanks for the heads up Ezra,, and she's just jealous cuz shae can't eat a big mac with President Trump KEK!!

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ Where We Go 1 We Go All ๐Ÿ•ฏ I Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

SHE***

(1) Show this thread

i have reported this account.
suggest more to do the same
must keep them out!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

off with her head!!!๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Thanks Ghost, she is now blocked!! No time for foolishness!

Ummm Bonnie. That name sounds familier. I blocked her on Clouthhub.