Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Serah Oceane β™‘

I have a little prayer request! πŸ³οΈβ€
I got sick around mid-day yesterday and my health has deteriorated since, I've been popping high fevers off and on, nausea, swollen tonsils and waves of body ache that cause my muscles to twitch painfully. I'm cold and uncomfortable. So if anyone has time at some point today to say a little prayer for me that would be wonderful. Thank you to anyone who does, I firmly believe in the healing power of prayer! πŸ™πŸ€

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

So sorry Serah, May God Bless you and help you feel better!πŸ™πŸ™

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you! 🀍

(1) Show this thread

Just saw this. Prayers you are doing better today. Also, I am never without my oregano oil. It's my new wonder drug for the last 9 months. Can get on Amazon or local vitamin type store. It comes in Super or regular strength. I have used both. Regular strength costs less.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011G0FHK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Thank you, unfortunately I'm still very sick things have not improved for me just yet :(

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers for you@queenesther πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal You πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Sending Healing Prayers πŸ’“ πŸ™

Sarah, sending prayers your way. Try cold wash cloths across your forehead, and at the base of your neck when you are feverish. I have used all three homeopath remedies And have attached here. The flu medicine knocked a 104 fever out of me overnight, and the HCQ water is a great one to keep in your frig and take daily with water. Once your fever subsides a little try the detox bath. I hope someone is with you to lend hand while you recoup.

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Thank you for sharing these with me! I tried that third image before last time I was sick the taste of it was so awful lol, it upset my stomach. Unfortunately I'm on my own here πŸ˜… nearest family is 2 hrs. away.

(1) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Sent a prayer for healing and strength πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™PrayingπŸ™
(Anyone see the video clip of the Doctor who sprays a mist of 5 pumps of regular hydrogen Peroxide in the air & breathes it morning and evening with eyes closed. He said he hasn’t been sick in the several years he has been doing it.)
Definitely recommend D,C, zinc, quercetin etc. And chicken broth/ soup. Feel better soon.❀️

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€œAsk not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

Lord. I ask with a humble heart that you show favor to Serah. Please touch her with your Healing Presence. Holy Spirit, fill her with the Unconditional Love that will comfort and protect her. Put a hedge of protection around Serah where no more sickness can possibly continue. We (Anons) are praying you hear are specific request. We are in one spirit, asking for your Amazing Grace to touch and heal our Sister Serah. The Love that she shows us comes from You. All of us are better because of her. Please take away her pain. Please take away her fever. Please help her stomach to feel better. Please give her the strength back she once had before this set back. In the mighty name of Jesus we pray. Thank you Lord. Amen.

In response Capy to his Publication

That was a lovely prayer πŸ₯Ή
Thank you Capy! πŸ™πŸ€
I like your timestamp too 😎

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Sending healing prayers. πŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

πŸ’™Feel better sweet Serah....praying for you sister!πŸ™

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Prayers for healingπŸ™

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Father God, I lift up Serah to you at this moment. You are Jehovah-Rapha, the only true healer. Lay your mighty hand of grace, comfort, and healing upon her, in Jesus' name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhFosPCyvr0

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Serah healing for you in Gods light and love

Warfare Warrior prayer group on it

Thinking RTS to any curses, spells and/or bad vibes that might have been sent your way Sarah.
Get Well
Be Well
Stay Well
You got this.
Healing vibes and prayers coming.
God Speed! We Love You!

Prayers for healing. I think I saw someone posted ginger.... very good. Flush your system with warm 8 0z cup of ginger tea every hour. You will pee a lot, that's the idea to flush out the bacteria. Remember most illnesses are invasion of parasites.

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for healing, Serah πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Ό

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Praying for you dear friend.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying now, Serah.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨Heavenly Father we ask and Praise You for healing our sister through Jesus Christ all Glory AmenπŸ•ŠπŸ’•

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Feel Better SerahπŸ’™
Sending prayers πŸ™

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Prayers for quick healing and strength.