There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I have a little prayer request! πŸ³οΈβ€
I got sick around mid-day yesterday and my health has deteriorated since, I've been popping high fevers off and on, nausea, swollen tonsils and waves of body ache that cause my muscles to twitch painfully. I'm cold and uncomfortable. So if anyone has time at some point today to say a little prayer for me that would be wonderful. Thank you to anyone who does, I firmly believe in the healing power of prayer! πŸ™πŸ€

Sarah, sending prayers your way. Try cold wash cloths across your forehead, and at the base of your neck when you are feverish. I have used all three homeopath remedies And have attached here. The flu medicine knocked a 104 fever out of me overnight, and the HCQ water is a great one to keep in your frig and take daily with water. Once your fever subsides a little try the detox bath. I hope someone is with you to lend hand while you recoup.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spearheader3 in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Thank you for sharing these with me! I tried that third image before last time I was sick the taste of it was so awful lol, it upset my stomach. Unfortunately I'm on my own here πŸ˜… nearest family is 2 hrs. away.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Sorry you are alone Sarah. Not fun, nor easy when you feel so crappy. Do try to keep hydrated as best you can, and utilize cold compresses to help reduce your fever. The HCQ is bitter on its own. I use 2-3 Tbs in 12oz of water. If you have clear broths in the pantry try getting some into you.

(1) Show this thread