MissPATRIOTChelseagirl

Trump is set to speak at Mar-a-Lago
on April 4th
(hours after he’s expected to “turn himself in”)
at 8:15 PM ET.

💧815 just happens to be
a pic of the witch herself, Hilary, with a cop 👀😂

Do you believe in coincidences?💥
#NothingIsCoincidence💥

@ MissPATRIOTChelsea

😹🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I always decode the rally venues because they are significant. Trump will deliver remarks at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

Palm Beach Florida=126
Full decode Pic 1

💧's in decode: 45, 540, 1012, 999, 555, 54

Eleven Eleven=126

Law Of War Manual
11.11 CRIMINAL LAW IN OCCUPIED TERRITORY

Chapter 11 starts on page 728
11.11 is on page 761
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2997317-DoD-Law-of-War-Manual-June-2015-Updated-May-2016

EXCLUSIVE Trump's lawyers believe a Manhattan judge impose a GAG order on Monday that will BAN him talking about his Tuesday arrest in NYC - with a penalty of 30 DAYS jail time or $1,000 fine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11930577/Trumps-legal-team-believes-judge-impose-GAG-order-gears-Amendment-battle.html

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Not just any ol cop, either.....

🤨👹

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

good puzzle piecing sister! hey - could this be the flipping of the script? or maybe he's detained in NY but still speaks in mar-a-lago to wake up the rest? two trumps? that will wake up a normie.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I did some digging into Scott Isreal wonderful demoncrat that he is

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES