When did everyone start noticing everything looking fake in the news regarding videos in DC? For me it started around the 6th of January.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

American who loves her country. My ancestors fought in 1776 so I guess it's in my dna

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

a few days before and the weeks leading upto it we flew plane loads of soldiers into RIC, knew something was up...

I have not trusted anything since learning about CGIs and green screens.

I never watch the news lol Sorry. But I get your point.

I really only watch the news here and there, not enough to give a date, but the vaccines looked very fake to me!
Of course so did the swearing in with sleepy joe!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Exactly on point!

Lives in WNC and work in Health Care since 1995. Very Proud Southern American Conservative! BTW President Donald J. Trump won!

I think I woke up about November when I started following you on Twitter to be honest.

I don't remember the date but when I was watching the very first vaccinations being given and realized the syringe was empty. The person administering the injections went through the motions but the plunger was already depressed when she inserted the needle. Had to rewind and watch a couple of times. From that point I was watching everything very closely.

This looks CGI to
me!

The ENTIRE Super Bowl looked odd, too.

https://youtu.be/D9j8pBIpph8

In response Theresa Carpenter to her Publication

I have not tuned in to watch sports in maybe 2 years. It looked not sure I have the right word OFF ???? to me.🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

I'm in a weird headspace today, but I'm starting to wonder if this "movie" didn't start shortly after Trump took office. Could it be that the whitehats have controlled the narrative for much longer than we think? Could it be that when Q began dropping intel, that the war was already won, and we've been watching a movie ever since?

In response Beth Osborne to her Publication

Looks to me like an event Queue was set up long ago and the events are now being called, one after the other. For example https://qalerts.app/?n=4414

(1) Show this thread

Hearing Trump and Pompeo talk about "transitoning" to the "next administration". That is when I started to recognize the fakery of "leaders". Jan 6 was a HUGE eye opener to the effort behind the scenes. I only recently recognized the CGI tho.

I'm still trying to decide when Bidan started looking different. Everytime I research it I get a time frame even farther back.

Def 6th. But once you do the things that we off before then all start to make sense.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

The 6th started feeling insane. I never watch the MSM or let their frequencies in, but just noticed all the anons posting pics of things not making physical or logistical sense.
Also, I have trusted President Trump since i campaigned to elect him both times.
I knew it must have to be this way to wake up the rest of the sleepers.
Btw — thank you whoever you are for bringing more hope into this crazy time of change!!
Love you all!
Godspeed Patriots!

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

Hello All - new here to anonup but like it so far. Hope I am commenting correctly though this is a bit off topic on this post. I'm not experienced/knowledgeable enough to spot the deep fakes without Ezra pointing them out. Wanted to say ty Ezra for the movie picks. I rented White Squall today - worth every penny though the dolphin scene made me tear up. Definitely loving that ending though...and I've been pissed for 4 years, level "nuclear" pissed for about 4 months though I feel alone in this when I see people in my community just going about their mindless can't be bothered days.

In response September Pro to her Publication

Love this. Welcome!!!! All of us here have felt this way. It gets better and your red pill will naturally ebb and flow. It does feel surreal to me still and I feel a little less alone when I come on the boards. Podcasts help too...they're all over the spectrum.

Also...this whole has created a ton of really great videos...the inspirational kind.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qwJpw1rKTD7J/

Just throwing some stuff out there.

Go on Ezra's Gab as well if not already too.

Everbody tag your favorite video. Yaaaaaaaas

In response September Pro to her Publication

Im new here as well and am still trying to figure things out! I try to keep up and try to do research but still feel lost....so I jump on here to try to make sense of it all. Some things I underdtand....a lot I dont...but Im trying cause Im TRUMP 10000000% 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(3) Show this thread

Funniest Bidan Moments so far: 1) Double stepping into Marine1. 2) Saying "No" to lifting Iran sanctions yesterday. 3) Searching his suit jacket for a pen amd showing the wire.

In response Nathan Evans to his Publication

Is he giving us clues ? Is this all part of the event Queue set up long ago https://qalerts.app/?n=4414

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

It started when I never heard Trump make an actual concession or mention "Biden" or the existence of a "Biden Administration"

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Good eye.

(1) Show this thread

I do not remember the exact date. I do remember SantaSurfing posing about Binan's EO's not showing up. I knew it was the weekend and wanted to give it time. When I saw the EO's I say, ok - this is BS. Then I looked at the Signatures, and past signatures. Then I believe (I will probably need correction here) - I sread a post from GhostEzra point out the Signatures were - totaly different. That is the point I started to notice so much weird crap - because I was activly looking for it.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Everything started looking fake when Bidan got surges of 100s of thousands of votes all for him after the election was already over.

I mean its all a hall of mirrors. How are we to determine real from fake well all images of our ruling class are carefully contrived, framed and edited?

This is a great book I first learned about from Limbaugh on the mechanics of the media matrix.

I hope GE doesn't mind if we say nice things about Rush on his thread.

https://www.amazon.com/Image-Guide-Pseudo-Events-America/dp/0679741801/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+image&qid=1612824658&sr=8-1

Patriot granny to 11. I love this country!!

The whole place has changed since Jan 6th. Gotham cityish.

I didn't watch MSM clips, I was watching FB lives from friends who where there. I couldn't understand when going through my feed what some people who love the fake news were saying. It didn't matter how many live videos I shared with them, they only saw what MSM shared and were saying.

Hmmmm, I think for me it was obvious when "Bidan" was signing the EOs, the windows in the background looked so different, like they were tinted. I know it was kind of late in the game, but honestly that's the first time it really jumped out at me.

Definitely on January 6th. Youtube live streams vs. news reports were so drastically different.

Im a little slower, several days after that. However, ain't nothing right about DC. Like Osiris's penis/Washington monument, 666 in wide 6666 inches high.

Same--right at 1/6 and it just keeps getting more bizarre. I tend to be on OAN more but even they have had odd things pop up--like a quick tag on the ticker saying Biden arrested which we've not heard yet with certainty. But seeing the fakeness being odd makes me realize things are going on behind the scenes.