When did everyone start noticing everything looking fake in the news regarding videos in DC? For me it started around the 6th of January.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hello All - new here to anonup but like it so far. Hope I am commenting correctly though this is a bit off topic on this post. I'm not experienced/knowledgeable enough to spot the deep fakes without Ezra pointing them out. Wanted to say ty Ezra for the movie picks. I rented White Squall today - worth every penny though the dolphin scene made me tear up. Definitely loving that ending though...and I've been pissed for 4 years, level "nuclear" pissed for about 4 months though I feel alone in this when I see people in my community just going about their mindless can't be bothered days.

Im new here as well and am still trying to figure things out! I try to keep up and try to do research but still feel lost....so I jump on here to try to make sense of it all. Some things I underdtand....a lot I dont...but Im trying cause Im TRUMP 10000000% 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response September Pro to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gunnersmom in this post can reply

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Robin Crane to her Publication

Have you watched Fall Cabal and Covid from the same person Janet O? If not start there.

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

I have not but I will....thanks!!!

(1) Show this thread