Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Terri Wilbeparadise

DEJAVU-Q@DEJAVUQ
·
18m
The post says: I took Fenbendaxzole & Ivermectin for 8 weeks and my cancer is gone , I had a 2 centimeters tumor in my esophagus and it Fuggin gone now !!! Is cancer a parasite ??? Decide for yourself all I know is it’s gone now and I am so relieved words cannot express my gratitude!

Only people mentioned by @wilbeparadise in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Fantastic news❤️🙏❤️

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud of you for taking your health into your own hands. Congratulations I know 1st hand how you feel.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Yes and Dr Lee Merrit confirms.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Terri You Rock thanks for your testimony

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

This was anothers post but I wanted to share.
😊🌴

(1) Show this thread

How did you get the fenben? I’ve tried but they ask an RX from a veterinarian?

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

Have you tried ordering online from one of the places shown here? Might have to scroll down under parasite protocol.
https://floridasharkman.org/protocol/protocol/

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Erin Believe to her Publication

FENBEN.com

(4) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Thank the Lord. So glad. Wish more would believe this. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Please share your sources, where you purchased the product and your protocol. GOD BLESS YOU!!! You will give lots of hope to those who need it.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I shared DEJAVU-Q@DEJAVUQ post. I and some friends get Ivermectin horse dewormer from tractor trailer suppy store. We order online. It's $9.99 a tube. 😉🌴🙏

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

https://floridasharkman.org/protocol/protocol/ protocol and much more…..
FL Sharkman and SSG have a discussion on TS and Twitter. They are great about answering questions!

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

You will have to post how much and how often you took it .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

This was DEJAVU-Q@DEJAVUQ post that I shared. I and a couple friends buy Ivermectin horse dewormer from tractor trailer supply store online. $9.99 a tube. 😉🌴🙏

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God! This is wonderful news. I pray this helps countless others.