Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Terri Wilbeparadise

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

DEJAVU-Q@DEJAVUQ
Β·
18m
The post says: I took Fenbendaxzole & Ivermectin for 8 weeks and my cancer is gone , I had a 2 centimeters tumor in my esophagus and it Fuggin gone now !!! Is cancer a parasite ??? Decide for yourself all I know is it’s gone now and I am so relieved words cannot express my gratitude!

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

You will have to post how much and how often you took it .

This was DEJAVU-Q@DEJAVUQ post that I shared. I and a couple friends buy Ivermectin horse dewormer from tractor trailer supply store online. $9.99 a tube. πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wilbeparadise in this post can reply

What was your protocol? I have lipomas want to clear them out.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

Most are taking IVM for a few days. Pea size. Waiting a couple weeks and repeat. Then they go 3 wks then 4. Take it as needed if not feeling well.

I did 2 days, waited 2 wks, took 1 day and now when I think I may need it.

In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Where I get mine to .