You patriots that are in the line of these supercell systems need to pay very close attention tonight.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Finished up on#ThePeoplesBridge just before the rain started.

https://anonup.com/thread/12056851

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Timely.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Why are the bad guys still able to mess with the weather? Can't they be shut down in some way by the white hats? I do not understand why they have control to manipulate the weather........

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

It's very unsettling but I'm afraid that these questions are above my pay grade.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

That would be Us. Lin, Her Almost 100 Year Old Mother and I are in the Basement here in Janesville, Wisconsin. Please Pray for Us.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Prayers for the people in harms way 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Hope you made it all ok!

(6) Show this thread

Wind blowing like crazy here.

Let's all put our energy into dissipating & breaking up these storms!!! ASAP!!!
I'm throwing lightinto them to break them up & breath wind to dissipate all storm to NOT CAUSE HARM TO HUMANITY! We do NOT CONSENT! & iridescent PROTECTION BUBBLES AROUND ALL ✨☀️

Take that fake weather ...
🔥🔥🔥🎺💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

In response Not Important to his Publication

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

(1) Show this thread

Longtime NJ school bus driver. Here to learn all the truth I never knew after a lifetime of living all I thought I knew.

My Uncle drives a truck up and down that whole area, I hope he's hunkered down somewhere

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response BigRed Quest to her Publication

My husband also drives and is on his way back from Michigan to NC. I’m trying not to worry.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response BigRed Quest to her Publication

Omg, I just heard from him and he will be home in an hour. Praise God!

(3) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

It's about 1/2 hour away from me....

I just hope that there are no tornados. Everything else we can deal with but tornados so close to Lake Michigan are really brutal!

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Fast moving storm with hail in Illinois

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Illinois is not out of the woods yet. Prayers sent.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

(2) Show this thread

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

We are under attack. The Storm is here. God has spoken. Pray Patriots. 🙏🏻

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

(1) Show this thread

If everybody was not a bunch of pussies, they wouldn't still be doing that.