"If anyone is curious, the groomer pedophile teacher is Kirk Miller at Churchill High in Eugene, Oregon. Tel: 541-790-5100."

~ @Amber (Gab)

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

This b/s this father and his child went through is everywhere. It takes us to stand up against this b/s. We are the saviors, that father speaking and acting on his words is a savior.

Why are we paying for public schools?

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

My thoughts exactly. It's not education, it's indoctrination.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

That school board, looking down on the parent... their BOSS.... they even have a 'do not cross' yellow line on the floor...

They no doubt support the pedo, as they see nothing wrong with it.

People need to stand up to the mental games these bastards play.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The email boxes of every school board member, Churchill HS principal and district head needs to be blown up by the complaints and thoughts of all these parents and everyone here who sees this.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Before anything else he needs to go to the police.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Heads need to roll.

Did that teacher not think his students would
talk to their parents?

Or did he Know.. this behavior is Encouraged from the local level right on up the chain to the Highest level in the land.

Thank You God.. this filthy BS ends SOON

We Have It All
Q

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Whoa.👏👏
I am so glad to know WE have Dad's that still care about their children's welfare. It is rare .
I hope he slept on it and Just went and reported ALL of them.
You think they are lizards or just stupid?
I spent a lot of time in the Medford area. Even Eugen many years ago. Look what Oregon has turned into. A Swamp!
Oregon state is a beautiful state as most are.
Green land and lots of trees of all kinds

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WOW! RIGHT ON!!! THIS is a REAL PARENT!! The others are monsters!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If EVERY parent would take a stand like this and go after these teachers and school boards bond's this abuse would come to an end. Form parental groups, and join together going to the city clerk with documentation of these abusive activities.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Why is the school board on a platform, looking down on the parent, like royalty looking down on a commoner?

That needs fixing.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Every board does this intimidation and I agree it must end. The dept of education in my state does this when they hold a hearing to reaccredit a program in the university. They come in early and physically rearrange the room to give themselves intimidation status. Then they grill professors. It stinks.

(1) Show this thread