If you read the drops and pay attention to the news cycle you'll know and understand more than 95% of the YouTube sensationalists. Besides, you got the best of the best digital soldiers here on Anonup.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

God Bless them ALL!!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

💯

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

And think logically about this, why are they still "allowed" on youtube?

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

I bloody wish New Zealand news woukd get a rev up! My Mum still doesnt believe anything I say, even with proof she still prefers to believe her daily dose of the news! Argh!!!!!

In response Janine Halls to her Publication

Sit with her and watch this and then start on the Sequel parts that have been competed to date. She won't be bored. I am still watching and learning more each time. AMAZING documentaries on our situation and history.
The Fall of the Cabal - End of the World [as we know it]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MYHTpUW9KAXQ/

The Page to find the seven parts of the SEQUEL
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ws4fMTn6yNc7/

(1) Show this thread

Fact! 🙌😊

Twatter reject like most of you. Lost my bearings for a nano but then found a treasure trove of old forgotten peeps I had followed and sorely missed! Not even sure how I got here but obviously divinely lead...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

there a few good ones on you tube, but I'll admit few and far between

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

I DEEPLY appreciate everything all of you are doing. Your sacrifices and significant risks in order to keep us informed never go unnoticed or unappreciated. Without your expertise, our Nation would be irreparably destroyed. ALL of you, albeit anonymous, will be LEGENDS.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Seems to Nana a bit like trying to decide everyday what God wants me to do with everything he puts in front of me.😇

Watching the news cycles to see what has to happen to trigger the next timeline move forward? Some days tho ya have to wonder who is using who? 😁😘😏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

obviosly a huge info war

(1) Show this thread

Tired of the Government’s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼🌎🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

Thank you!!! I'd be lost without you guys!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I have mostly spent the past 2+ years on WEGO, helping build it up. Ever since the Twitter purge it has gotten more hostile as people who think theybare Awake have come there and start being the bullies they were on Twitter. I find it much more Awake and less confrontational here, because most here are knowledgeable about what really is going on and havevdone their due diligence.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I totally agree.

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

agree

(2) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Agree!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Definately and everyone I used to follow is here ! This is like a community, of like minded people. Anonup.com is the best online site there is ! ⚡️💥😊💥⚡️

And Bitchute. Nothing but c--p on that site. Just a bunch of personal opinions from people who like to hear themselves talk and never seem to get to a point. Bla, bla, bla, bla.

This is so true

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

I can catch the news in minutes here..I don't have hours for podcasts. No disrepect meant.

You are truly the best group ive ever been it! So nice to be with people that are awake and aware of all the corruption, without being booted off for standing up for our Great President! Sick of them doing that!

It's why I have said no to participation despite many offers. Too much "look at me!". I only do vidoes or interviews if I have something very specific to communicate. "Daily gossip" to build followers is worthless to me.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Amen! 🙏 Agree.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GoldieMo) can see their posts

Here here well said

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

UneQuivocally so 🐸

Why go anywhere else? 😊

Truth seeker, researcher, anon, digital soldier, family man patiently waiting for justice to be delivered

does this account actually belong to ezra cohen-watnick, like, is it really you?

PREPPING 101 ON YOUTUBE AND MEL K THE BEST RESOURCES ALONG SANTA S

Blessed to have all of you